Thursday, November 17, 2005

At last!

Finally I seem to have got in touch with my batch mates from Stanley Med College. Chezhian has stumbled on to my site 'accidentally' and Balan feels I have too much time on my hands after reading my blog and wants to know if I am married. Yes Balan, I am married to a beautiful lady who is four years our junior and Praveen after reading the '100 things about me' feels that I have narcisstic tendencies. Well Praveen what else do you expect to read in a '100 things about me' stuff? And that too from an arrogant arsehole like me? ;))))

And guys, whoever is the group manager is a wee bit slow in sending me an invite to join the msn group!

5 comments:

Priya Sivan said...

Nice site:) will add this link to my blogsite too if u permit:)

Doc said...

Sure Shp, you could, I have deleted my other blogsites:) And do you have to ask my permission to add? ;))))

Priya Sivan said...

Added :) pls chk my site :) Also want to tell you that the project "DOC" is going to be a hit down in Chennai. Please extend it to other areas too :)))

jeenu said...

Hey Doc
nice site..good to see u r back in to blogging.
cheers
jeenu

Doc said...

Hoi Ginny,
Nice to see you again, and yea am back to blogging:) So whats the nooz on your side? ;) Getting married are you? :P